Blue Agave Bed and breakfast is located on 15 acres in the Tucson Mountains, with 360 degree views looking out over Tucson and the Oro Valley. We are perfectly situated in lush cactus covered mountains, just 10 minutes from Tucson’s historic Presidio District, 20 minutes from the Tucson Airport, 5 minutes to The Arizona Sonora Desert Museum and 5 hours to the Grand Canyon. If you’re coming from Tucson, take Speedway road going west, turn left onto Camino de Oeste and proceed to 455. N. Camino de Oeste. We sit on a hill surrounded by Saguaros just down a dirt road from Tucson Mountain Park.
- All casitas are approximately 400² ft.
- Have private entrances and patios overlooking the Sonoran Desert
- A private bath (with tub or shower)
- Appointed with: refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer, TV video and CD player, AC, heating, one casita with beehive fireplace, ceiling fans, wireless internet
- Keurig coffee makers with a selection of fine coffees are provided.
- Two casitas have king beds, one has a queen bed and another has two twin beds
- All receive daily maid service
- Free, secure off road on-site parking
- Expansive covered patios are furnished as comfortably as any family room, down to poolside lounging
- And the pool and spa look as though they extend right into the surrounding desert
- Arbuckles’ locally roasted coffee “Ariosa-the coffee that won the west” and their organic fair trade blend “Cafe Feminino” from northern Peru.
- Full breakfast at 8:00 a.m. in addition to Dana’s heavenly homemade granola, fresh yogurt and fruit in season. Breakfast at Blue Agave attempts to be heart healthy and will cater to allergy needs. However! the hungry visitor will be ready for a day of hiking , birding or just wonderful sightseeing.